Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Day 10: The 10 Day Breathe First and Get Moving Challenge!

 Oh yeahhhhhhh!  We did it!  10 days of exercise!  Challenge completed!


How are you feeling?


I'm feeling pretty darn good!  I feel motivated to move. I'm awake in the morning and tired at night.  I feel like I stand taller.  I have more energy.  I sleep more soundly.  I feel like some of the mental cobwebs have been brushed away.  And...


I'm gonna tell ya...I kinda feel like I'm gonna miss moving if I stop!  EEEK!  So, dare I say it???? I think I'm gonna KEEP ON GOING!  (Just like the Energizer Bunny!)


You with me?  


I'm going to do my best to move every day! 


Will it be a formal workout EVERY day?  Probably not...BUT I'm going to shoot for a short (but formal) workout 4-5 days a week (in addition to the yoga I already do).  The other days will be "active recovery days" where I'll do something fun, like go for a walk outside, dance, hike, do yoga, or do whatever it is that involves moving and smiling. 'Cuz smiling is my favorite!  Ha!



My current short (but formal) workout is still pretty challenging for me (Ok, it's still VERY challenging for me!).  I've got LOTS of work to do to get stronger and improve my cardio health, but once I feel like I've made some progress, I'll change my workout (duration, intensity, style) so that I stay comfortably challenged as time goes on!



How about you?  How will exercise show up in YOUR future?



Feel free to share your musings below!  


Hugs to you, Amazing Peeps!


--Dorothy


PS
Again, I just wanted to say "thanks" to those of you who played along or who followed along!  I hope it was a fun and educational journey!  See you soon for our next challenge!  (Oh yeahhhh! There's another one coming....new topic too!)


For now....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment