Tuesday, August 22, 2023

How to Prepare for a “Food Tune-Up”...Step 1: Define Your WHY!


So if you’re here with me, you are either interested in following me as I do a Food Tune-Up and seeing what happens, OR you’re interested in playing along and seeing what kind of bennies YOU will get!  


So, step one in the process is Defining Your WHY. 


Ask yourself…Why do you want to do a Food Tune-Up?  


For me, that’s easy.  


Remember the long list of signals/symptoms that I listed in my first post in this series?  Yeah, I want to get rid of those!  They make me feel crappy…and I don’t like feeling crappy!


I want to lose the weight I gained during my “vacation days” and feel less bloated. I want to crush my cravings, rock better energy, have more stable moods, get rid of my reflux, have stellar digestion/elimination, keep rashes and acne at bay, ease painful joints, sleep well, reduce swelling/inflammation, and decrease my histamine responses.  I also want to use this little Tune-Up as a kickstart to get back on track to eating healthy again.  Whew! I wanna do a LOT!  


Can I do ALL of that in just 10 days?  Who knows??? 


BUT I know if I keep on eating like I’m currently eating, I’m not going to feel any better, right? LOL!  


Doing SOMETHING is ALWAYS better than doing NOTHING! It helps you to move in the right direction!  


Stick around and see how many things I can fix or improve in JUST 10 DAYS.  It will be a fun experiment!


But enough about ME.  


If YOU’RE playing along, why do YOU want to do a Food Tune-Up? Write down your reasons on a piece of paper and hang them on your fridge. If follow-through and getting back on track is hard for you (as it is for ME!)…SHARE your intentions right here beneath this post! When we put ourselves out there and proclaim things to the world, we’re more likely to follow through!   Let others help to hold you accountable and keep you motivated!


OK, so you’re on your way!  You’ve taken step one and Defined Your Why!  Awesome!  Stay tuned for my next post:  Step 2:  Define WHAT you’re going to DO!

      




No comments:

Post a Comment