Monday, December 14, 2020

I Tried It! Roasted Squash Salad with Goat Cheese

Ever had a salad that was so yummy that it tasted like dessert?  I did!

I ate one today!

I made it based on this recipe from Farm Fresh to You (Full Circle).  It was amazeballs!  Not kidding.  I had two servings.  Yeah, two.  And I don't even really like raw spinach!

I deviated from the recipe just a bit....
  • I used roasted sweet potato chunks instead of roasted squash ('cuz I didn't have any on hand and I didn't have time to run to the store!)
  • Our salad had toasted and salted almond slivers instead of walnuts 'cuz hubby is not a fan of walnuts
  • I only added half the maple syrup ('cuz I'm trying to not each too much sugar)
An added benefit of this salad?  It's super pretty!  This is the pic from the Farm Fresh to You website... 


Go ahead.  Give it a try and see what YOU think!

You can find the full recipe here:  https://www.farmfreshtoyou.com/recipes/241/roasted-squash-salad-with-goat-cheese

Have fun!

Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment