Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Musings...

Hey All!

Fall is in full effect!  Time for the leaves to change, the clocks to change, and for us to change!  It's that time of year when I'm thrilled to trade in crisp salads for warm hearty soups and tank tops for cozy sweaters.  Yeah, I know that here in CA, the ol' switcheroo from one season to the next isn't that obvious, but that just makes me all the more determined to make some fun changes in food, clothing, decorations and attitude!  You know, shake things up a little!

I've been busy meeting new employers and adding some new classes to my schedule. I've tried to minimize driving (because really, when you think about it, driving around in Silicon Valley is like the "anti-yoga"!).   Though I had to let go of some classes that I really loved, I'm totally excited to see what these changes will bring!  I love meeting new yogis and doing yoga in new spaces so now I've got lots to look forward to.

How about you?  Making any changes this Fall?  Trying some new hobby?  Checking out a new class?  Experimenting with a new healthy recipe?  C'mon, get out there and do something fun!  And if you feel like sharing, please leave a comment!

Namaste Friends!
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment