Thursday, October 5, 2023

Wanna Shake Things Up a Bit? Let's Get MOVING!

Happy Fall Y’All!


‘Tis the season of change–kids are back at school, leaves are turning colors, and cool winds are starting to blow! It’s the perfect time to get swept up in the energy of the universe and shake things up a bit!


As such, I’m inviting you to join me on my next 10 day health challenge!  Remember how the 10 Day Breathe First Food Tune-Up helped us to get back on track and eat healthy? Well, this time, we’re gonna do a "10-Day Breathe First and Get Moving Challenge”.  Wahoo! It’s all about getting our exercise habits back on track!


Who could benefit from participating?  


  1. Folks who don’t exercise at all, but want to start, AND
  2. Folks who DO exercise, but who may need to round out their routine. (Yes, I’m talking to YOU…you folks who only do yoga, or who only run, or who only lift weights….). Cuz we all know, as we approach “THAT AGE” and beyond, it’s important to have a well-rounded exercise routine!  We've gotta get the heart pumping for cardio health, we've gotta do a little strength training for maintaining muscle mass and strong bones, and we've gotta stay flexible to reduce injury and feel like a “well-oiled” machine!  Plus, all those things can help with rocking a healthy weight and managing stress! WIN! WIN! WIN!


So if you wanna play along with me (it’s FREE, BTW!)…subscribe to my Facebook Page or my Blog cuz over the next few days I’m going to show you how to “Prep for Success”!  And THEN we can totally rock our "10 Day Breathe First and Get Moving Challenge" that begins on Monday, October 9th! ! 


You with me?  

Hope to see you there!


HUGS!

Dorothy


PS

Got questions?  Let me know!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment