Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Creating Balance!

Hey My Friends!


Happy Tuesday!  How have you been?  I've missed you!


For those of you who did the Food Tune-Up, have you been sticking with your healthy eating goals?  


I went on vacation and mindfully chose to indulge a bit, which was totally fun (had the BEST Pumpkin Martini EVER!) and then I came back and went right back to eating healthy!  


I have decided to take a 5/7 day approach to maintaining good habits, so 5 days a week I'm totally crushing healthy eating (no alcohol, lots of veggies, lots of nutrient dense foods, healthy protein, no junk).  


But what about the other two days?  Am I totally throwing caution to the wind on those days?  No...but I WILL indulge in moderation, enjoy it, and not feel the least bit guilty about it.  My indulgences will be mindful--in other words, I'm not going to sit in front of the tv and eat a whole bag of chips without even knowing I'm doing it.  I'll have drinks with friends and special treats with hubby and enjoy special foods to the max!  (After all, it IS pumpkin spice and apple pie season...my favorite season of all!)


So...have you decided how YOU'RE going to create a balance between healthy eating and indulgence this Fall?  If so, I'd LOVE to hear about it!  :)


PS

Margaritas and Chips with my girls?  Worth it!






No comments:

Post a Comment