These are easy to make (you don't even need to turn on your oven), they taste yummy, and you can store them in your freezer and have them on hand for...whenever!
- 1 Cup Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 3T Roasted Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 Cup Organic Flaxseed Meal (I used store bought cuz I was lazy, but for better nutritional value, grind your own from seeds!)
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Organic Almond Butter
- 3 T Honey (Raw, Organic, and Local Preferred!)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls using your hands.
- Place CAREFULLY into a bag or freezer-safe dish and freeze until set...about 1 hour.
- You can eat them frozen, but I think they're best when they thaw a little and get a little soft. (Sometimes I just keep them in the fridge...)
Be aware...these ARE addictive!