Friday, September 1, 2023

A Little Note About Labor Day...




Labor Day Weekend is HERE!  I’m not totally sure what I’m doing, but I do know TWO things.  




ONE…I’m going to enjoy my weekend! 



I know I’ve been talking a lot about eating healthy and getting back on track, but I’m also a firm believer in balance.  You can’t eat and drink stuff that’s good for you every single day of your life!  It would be soooo freakin' stressful!   We need to have days here and there where we just “let go”.  This is totally cool!




TWO…If I end up HOSTING a gathering, I’ll be sure to send folks home with leftovers so I can start fresh on Tuesday!  Please do the same if you’re hosting and starting your Food Tune-Up along with me!  Don’t have junk food around staring you in the face on Day 1…no need to test your willpower right off the bat!  Get rid of temptations that are under your control!




OK?  Enough said!

Have a fun weekend!  Enjoy and let go!




I’ll see you guys on Tuesday for the official start of the Great Breathe First Food Tune-Up!






No comments:

Post a Comment